Saturday, December 25, 2010

familia

no matter what , they just never stop supporting me ..
no matter what , deep inside i know they love me ..
they are my own little familia
              they are my world
             they are my heart
             they are my soul                                       



much respect for him , he's the guy that protect the rest of us and make sure that we are fine






love , love , love for her .. her patient impress me , her love to us is endless ..





siblings ! crazy siblings .. i'm so closed to erra and yes we shared a lots of thingss , she can be a jerk sometimes to me but she is my favorite one , always do sista ! and for sure hafiz , we can get along sometimes but sometimes he just annoyed me around ( =.='')


last but not least , he is the oldest and he is always ''the garang" one but i know , deep inside he just cared for us , his siblings .. CHEERS BRO ! ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment